Solar Daylighting System
Pioneers in the industry, we offer suninside daylight system from India.
Suninside Daylight System
Product Price: Rs 35,000 / NumberGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Number
Tubular daylighting system with veripitch technology Efficient daylighting minus electricity Collect a dome shaped structure with specialised optical system that efficiently captures sunlight from multiple directions, collects and redirects it downward into the duct below. The collector ensures that the intensity of sunlight captured remains similar during morning, at noon and in the evening.
|Lighting Type||Daylight Harvesting System|
|Tube Diameter||500 mm|
|Tube Length||4 feet|
|Sheet Thickness||0.4 mm|
- 3M Specular Film provides high reflectivity, minimal loss and no colour shift (even in cloudy conditions).
- It has the highest visible reflectivity (photopic reflectfity >99%)
Diffuse3M diffuser film enables uniform light spread and control in interior spaces. the unique lens design reduces glare and eliminates hot spots, and because of the optial - grade plastic used, the film does not alter the colours of the transmitted light
- Clear, UV resistant polycarbonate dome with flange Guidance System
- Aluminium covered with mirror film
- The mirror film surface should have a luminous reflectivity of 99% and a bandwidth reflectivity of over 90% for 400 to 775nm wavelength of light incident between 0 to 80 degrees.
- The mirrored surface shall be protected by a plastic sheet until final installation of the system.
- Lens Diffuser made from UV stabilized polycarbonate film
The system is installed in such a way that the light guidance component of the system is airtight. This is necessary to prevent dust from entering the tube to ensure reflectivity is maintained. It is also to ensure that the air column inside the tube will act as an insulator for heat.
Daylighting system to be installed on variable-angle elbow to counter roof slope and to ensure daylight tube to remain perpendicular to ground. The complete assembly to be installed on FRP Base of profile which will match roofing sheet. All installation to be done by cutting hole of maximum 675 mm diameter on roof and placing FRP base above this hole.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback