Abrasive Bench Belt Grinder
|Belt Size||79 Inch|
|Power Consumption||2000 W|
|Item Weight||74 kg|
|Grinding disc width||75 mm|
|Grinding Area||75 x 420 mm|
|Working Speed||1500-3000 RPM|
Grit gx is based on the modular principle. A fully functional Abrasive Bench Belt Grinder is the basic component, and its capabilities can be extended if required, with the aid of add-on modules, for example for centre less or radial grinding. This saves times, money and space. Grit gx machines are easy to retool when changing from one application to the next. This very flexible concept, combined with the high machine safety, robust design and optimum adaptability to different materials and applications, makes the gx range ideal for use in trade and for small-scale volume production. The grit gx range is also very economical to use. From the first rough grind to the final finish – with grit gx machines you can work quickly, safely and with high-quality results.
GIMS 150 Fein Plate Grinding Machine
|Model Name/Number||GIMS 150|
|Input Power||4 kW|
|Belt Size||150 x 2000 mm|
|Working Speed||3000 rpm|
- Comfortable work handling thanks to standing work position
- Highly effective grinding and polishing of weld seams on the floor
- Grinding over and descaling of steel parts
- Towing bar position can be adjusted infinitely variable
- Minimum wall clearance
- Depth stop
- Expandable because of additional modules
- Quite robust AC motor provides grinding with steady speed.
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Drive disk with polyurethane coating
- Work level is individually adjustable
- Patented belt-tensioning system
- Robust three-phase AC motor
- Low vibrations
Fein Pipe Angle Notching Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Power Consumption||2 kW|
|Model Number||Grit GXR|
|Number Of Phases||3|
|Belt Size||75 x 2500 mm|
- Optional length stop for series application
- Integrated depth stop
- Combination possibilities with belt grinders GX 75 (2H) and GI 75 (2H)
- Angle setting, individually possible up to 90°
WPO 14-25E Electric Angle Polisher
|Model Name/Number||WPO 14-25E|
|Disc Diameter||8 inch|
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|No Load Speed||900-2500 rpm|
|Item Weight||2.5 kg|
|Cable with Plug||4 m|
|Polishing Disc||230 mm|
|Mounting Thread||M 14|
- Extremely powerful even at low speeds due to mechanical gear reduction.
- Variable speed, ideal for grinding, satin finishing, brushing and mirror finish polishing of stainless steel.
- Universally useable as a full-featured grinder, finisher and polisher.
- Outstanding ergonomics.
- Spindle lock.
- Left and right handed operation.
- Self-start lock.
H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
RS12 -70 E Pipe Sander
|Power Consumption||750 W - 1200 W|
|No Load Speed||2700-7000 RPM|
|Cable With Plug||4 m|
|Cutting Speed||22 m/sec|
|Maximum Wall Clearance||50 mm|
FEIN Pipe sander RS 12-70 E –the easy way to handle tight curves.
The RS 12-70 E can be easily manoeuvred around tight curves and enables you to rework ready-fitted hand rails. With infinitely variable speed it’s ideal for sanding, satin-finishing and high-gloss polishing.It’s flexible sanding belts adapt optimally to even the tightest pipe bends.
Flexible grinding belts optimally adapt to even tight pipe bends, creating smooth surfaces without awkward transitions.360° peripheral sanding in just 2 steps. Optional guide pulleys for working close tothe wall. Wide range of accessories.Dustproof ball bearings.
Fein 10 mm Tapping Machine
|Hole Diameter||25-50 mm|
|Number Of Shaft||3|
|Input Power||450 W|
|Output Power||250 W|
|Torque at Max. Output Power||21 Nm|
|Stall Torque||53 Nm|
|Product Code||GWP 10|
Precise Fastening Tools from Fein For Automotive Applications
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model Name/Number||ASM 18-8 PC|
Expert technology from Germany
FEIN AccuTec screwdrivers
FEIN AccuTec screwdrivers are specifically designed for the tough requirements of industrial volume production. They offer very high repeat accuracy, maximum precision and enormous flexibility. Continuously adjustable over a wide torque range, they can handle a wide range of different screwdriving applications.
FEIN AccuTec screwdrivers offer you a huge range of benefits, when it comes to continuous use in industry:
• Excellent ergonomics, low weight and short designs
• Maximum functionality and simple operating concept
• High-value screw connections in the torque range from 0.5 Nm to 60 Nm (max. torque applicable under load)
• Continuously adjustable speed
- Item Code: ASM18-8PC
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: Within 2-4 weeks
- Packaging Details: Packed in cardboard box
Portable Band Saw
|Model Name/Number||710 W|
|No Load Speed (in rpm)||0-100 rpm|
|Item Weight (in Kgs)||5.7 Kg|
|Cutting Blade Size||10 Inch|
|Overall Length||508 mm (20")|
|Net Weight||5.7 kg (12.6 lbs)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)|