ARC Welding Machine
ESAB Buddy Arc 400i Welding Machine, 20-400A
|Model||Buddy Arc 400i|
|Welding Current Range||20-400A|
|Working Voltage||400V+- 15%|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||540 x 280 x 510 mm|
|Operating temperature||-10 till 40 DegreeC|
|Standards||IEC 60974-1, IEC 60974-10|
MMA Welding: A wide current range and powerful welding performance make the BuddyTm Arc machines suitable for a wide range of applications and electrode types such as:
- General purpose
- Stainless steel
The BuddyTM Arc 400i XC model has controlled welding dynamics that provides excellent weld properties for welding pipe root passes.
TIG Welding: The BuddyTM Arc machines are capable of performing TIG welding with precise current control. All you need is an optional TIG-torch with a gas valve, a gas regulator and a cylinder of gas. You can weld mild steel or stainless steel material with or without filler material.
Voltage Reduction Device - VRD: In some areas a voltage reduction device, or VRD, is required. VRD is a safety function that limits the open circuit voltage from the machine to less than 35V. The Buddyno Arc are prepared for VRD and the function can easily be activated inside the power source.
Easy Settings:The simple control panel of the BuddyTM Arc makes it easy to optimise settings, reducing the time taken for achieving the best weld characteristics. These units are equipped with hot start and arc force with the possibility to adjust parameters during welding. Hot start helps to avoid starting problems while arc force sets the intensity of the arc for improved weld quality.
ESAB 20-630A Welding Machines ARC 630i
|Welding Current Range||20-630A|
|Working Voltage||400 -15%|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||650 x 355 x 624 mm|
Rugged and Versatile: ARC 630I is heavy duty IGBT based inverter power source suitable for MMA welding, Air Carbon Arc Gouging(A-CAG), Scratch Tig and designed for 24x7 usage.
- Wide operating window: 20to 630A
- Wide mains voltage tolerance: 400V -15% +20%
- User-friendly controls: adjustable arc force &hotstartin MMA mode and process selection switch for MMA/Scratch Tig
- In-built protections–mains over/under-voltage & over-heating
- Heavy fabrication
- Construction and erection projects
- Cement plants
- Process plants
- Repair and maintenance
ESAB Buddy Arc200 Machine, 5-200A
|Welding Current Range||5-200A|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||360 x 140 x 230|
Designed for durability The Buddy™ Arc 200 is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine which also features a Live TIG arc mode. The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extending the life time of the product.The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and is rated to IP 23S standard. The Machine incorporates both a shoulder strap and a robust carry handle.
MMA welding Buddy™ Arc 200 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The arc force and hot start settings are adjusted automatically according to the set welding current giving excellent arc starts and welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Buddy™ Arc 200 can weld most electrodes from Ø1.6 -4.0 mm.
Control panel The control panel on the Buddy™ Arc 200 is very easy to use with only one knob for the setting of the weld current. A switch on the front panel provides easy selection of the MMA or TIG process.
- Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
- Generator compliant – Suitable for use with generators.
- Easy to use – Set the welding current and weld with excellent result
- Practical design - makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust design - withstands harsh environments
- Can be used with extended mains cable provides extended working range.
Esab Mini ARC Welding Machine
|Welding Type||Arc Welder|
|Current (Ampere)||200-300 A|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Weight||30 - 35 Kg|
- Easy to use
- Perfect finish
ESAB 20-200A Inverter Welding Machine ARC 200i
|Welding Current Range||20-200A|
|Power Consumption||6.6 kVA|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||345 x 150 x 245 mm|
Esab Arc 200i
Very economical Welding machine from Esab.
Can be used for welding with 3.15mm welding electrode and 4mm occasionally
Designed for MMA electrodes upto 4.0mm size - MSGP, LH, Stainless steel and Cellulosic. ??? Wide mains voltage tolerance - 230V +/-15%. ??? Full load current delivered with 60% duty cycle. ??? Adjustable Arc force for Superior Arc control. ??? Digital Display for set current reference
??? Light fabrication ??? Furniture & decorative products ??? Plant Maintenance & Repair. ??? Civil Construction
Buddy ARC 200 Inverter Welding Machine
|Model Name/Number||Buddy ARC 200|
|Rated Input Current(A)||15-20 Amp|
|Suitable For Welding Rod||2-3mm|
|Dimensions||360 x 140 x 230 mm|
|Enclosure Class||IP 23S|
Buddy ARC 200 Inverter Welding Machine is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine which also features a Live TIG arc mode.
- Buddy™ Arc 200 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The arc force and hot start settings are adjusted automatically according to the set welding current giving excellent arc starts and welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Buddy™ Arc 200 can weld most electrodes from Ø1.6 -4.0 mm.
- The Buddy™ Arc 200 can easily perform TIG-welding using a “Live Tig” start. Equip the power source with the optional Tig-Torch which has an in-built gas valve, a gas regulator and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel with or without filler material.
ESAB 30-250A Welding Machines ARC 250i
|Welding Current Range||30-250A|
|Working Voltage||230 +- 15%|
|Dimension (LxBxH)||435 x 170 x 275 mm|
|Enclosure Class||IP 21S|
Designed for MMA electrodes upto 4.0mm size - MSGP, LH, Stainless steel and Cellulosic. Wide mains voltage tolerance - 230V +/-15%. Full load current delivered with 60% duty cycle. Adjustable Arc force for Superior Arc control. Digital Display for set current reference
Light fabrication Furniture & decorative products Plant Maintenance & Repair. Civil Construction