Cast Iron Welding Electrode
Cast Iron Electrode
|Packaging Size||21 piece|
The refining action of the slag prevents hot shortness in high sulphur cast iron, giving a sound radiographic joint. The deposit exhibits exceptional strength and for repairing thick joints in cast iron it provides fail-proof performance and prolonged service life.
- The last word in any critical cast iron weld
- Inclusion free joint achieved by formation of nitrogenous slag
- The weld area has to be cleaned of all scales, rust, grease, oil and dirt.
- The smallest possible electrode diameter should be used with skip welding
- For big jobs use sufficient current for proper base metal fusion and bonding
- Preheating generally is not required, but complicated castings can be preheated to 250-300°C
- After welding, the weld should be peened with hammer and cooled slowly.
Cast Iron Welding Rod
|Country of origin||Made in India|