Welding Rectifier fully thyristorised MMA welding Rectifiers are built using state of the art solid state technology and is designed to meet the stringent demands of high quality radiographic welding for today’s fabricating industries.
Thyristorised Welding Rectifier
Item Code: Rs_400
The all-purpose Thyristorised Welding Rectifier is designed for economy and performance in the most demanding welding applications. Its in built hot start facility ensures easy arc striking and low power consumption.
- In-built hot start facility ensures easy arc striking
- Single range current control with optional remote control facility
- Ideal welding current characteristics with higher open circuit voltage
- Low power consumption
- Ideal for TIG welding with suitable accessories
- Input Power Voltage: AC 380V±10%
- Output voltage(V): 17-39
- Rated output current(A): 60-500
- Pulse Frequency: 50/60Hz
Item Code: Easyweld_SSR_400_600ESAB EASY – WELD SSR series, fully thyristorised MMA Welding Rectifier are built using state of the art solid state technology and is designed to meet the stringent demands of high quality radiographic welding for today’s fabricating industries.
- True, vertical welding current characteristics with higher open circuit voltage
- Immunity from AC input voltage fluctuation, with built in overload and thermal cut-out protections
- Stable arc with regular droplet transfer and elimination of spatter generation
- Hot start facilities for easy arc striking
- Effective prevention of electrode freezing
- Single range current control with remote control facilities
- Protection against HF interference
- Excellent reliability with high performance suitable for outdoor, on-site use
- Lightweight yet robust in construction
- Increased versatility with better utilization
- Low input KVA rating
- Six phase ripple free DC output gives excellent welding quality
- Ideal for precise TIG welding with necessary accessories
- Voltage range: 380-440 V
- Power: 50HzAc
- Current Range: 100-800 Amps.
- Duty Cycle: 60%
- Nuclear Power Plants, Chemical Process Plants, Offshore Work, Defence, Steel Plant, Thermal Power Plants, Mining and Structural Fabrications etc.